Saturday, February 19, 2011

The beginning

I should have started this blog three weeks ago. That's how long I've been on bed rest. I've laid in bed reading everyone else's blogs, thinking about what I would write in my own, wondering if it could help time pass, wondering if it would be beneficial to send out updates about Henry and Clara, and wondering if it could be helpful to reach out to other parents of newborn twins and an older toddler.

I've decided, yes. Yes, to all of the above.

It's Saturday. Matt has taken Madelyn off to the zoo (to see the ducks, dolphins, and elephants....according to her) and I'm here. In bed. Waiting. Anxiously waiting.

18 more days to go until my scheduled C-section. Will Henry and Clara decide to come before then? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment